Open Work Permits

Any foreign national wishing to work in Canada must have the proper authorization. For the vast majority of foreign nationals, this authorization comes in the form of a valid work permit


Post-Graduate Work Permit

Foreign nationals who complete a post-secondary program (or certain secondary programs) as international students in Canada may be eligible to apply for a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP). These work permits authorize recent international students to remain in Canada to live and work after their studies are complete.