Student Visa

Acceptance Letter

When a foreign national applies for a Canadian study permit, or a Certificat acceptation du Quebec (CAQ), they must provide a valid acceptance letter proving that they have been accepted to enrol at a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) in Canada


Become an International Student

Every year, hundreds of thousands of international students attend schools in Canada. Across the board, international students have great experiences, gaining valuable education and job skills training.


Certificat d’acceptation du Quebec (CAQ)

The province of Quebec is unique in the landscape of Canadian immigration. The federal government has granted Quebec significantly more autonomy in the conduct of immigration policies and procedures, which is why Quebec’s immigration programs are often treated separately from the other provinces.


Designated Learning Institutions

In order to apply for a Canadian study permit, you have to first obtain a letter of acceptance to a study program at a Designated Learning Institution (DLI). A DLI is a school authorized by a province or a territory to offer education to international students.


Our International Student Program

If you want to immigrate to Canada permanently, coming as an international student is a practical first step on your journey. Rahpad’s International Student Program is here to make your dream into a reality! From choosing a school, to applying for a study permit, the Rahpad Team is here to help you keep it simple!


Post-Graduate Work Permit

Foreign nationals who complete a post-secondary program (or certain secondary programs) as international students in Canada may be eligible to apply for a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP). These work permits authorize recent international students to remain in Canada to live and work after their studies are complete.